How to Design Solutions to Business Problems for Every Department with Zoho?
Regardless of your industry, there’s a good chance your organization has multiple departments working together to keep business rolling ahead. This includes Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and maybe you have others, too. We’re here to share that it’s more straightforward than you might have thought to implement or design solutions to business problems for every department with Zoho applications.
You’ll see here an overview of the Zoho solutions offered for each department of your business; however, this quick article is just meant to get thoughts flowing. In other words, it’s just the start of what Zoho can do.
If you could solve your business problems head-on with a Zoho solution, how much time would open up for innovation in your organization?
Let’s take a look at what Zoho has to offer for each department in your organization:
It’s a hefty lift finding an all-in-one solution for operational problems; however, within Zoho’s more than 40 applications they exist. Certainly, there’s a good chance that you don’t need – or really want – that many apps to run your business. This is where Zoho One comes into play.
While the 40+ integrated applications encompass everything from CRM, finance, email newsletters, and documents, to project management, inventory, and more; you can choose which fit your business needs. You simply need a username and password, integrate your applications, and you’re set; one dashboard to rule all. In your operations department, some highlight features include:
- Project management style flexibility lets you choose from waterfall, agile, and kanban task boards.
- Team communication, collaboration, and client portal options ease keeping in touch with dispersed teams and customers.
- Order fulfillment, multi-channel selling, and warehouse management tools.
- The ability to create apps that meet the needs of specific business processes, like a Zoho ERP app developed on Zoho Creator.
- And we’ve only scratched the surface…
Zoho Books offers tax compliance and is integrated with 40+ of Zoho’s applications – or whichever you choose to use – for visibility across your business. You’ve got the basics and more covered in this full-scope solution including being able to see those details about your contacts, time tracking, banking, inventory, payables, receivables, and robust reporting.
Streamline all of your back office duties with Zoho Books and organize all of your transactions in one place. If this isn’t the solution for you, Zoho also integrates with other solutions Quickbooks, but given this set of features you may want to take a closer look at Zoho Books:
- Collect online payments securely and quickly.
- Keep records of all your invoices, estimates, credit notes, and even recurring invoices in one place.
- Convert estimates to invoices in just a few clicks.
- Automatically remind overdue clients with payment reminders.
- Never lose a minute of billable hours by monitoring and tracking how labor is spent in your company.
- Manage inventory and even automate redundant tasks
- Capture and view all financial information related to your asset, liability, revenue, or expense accounts and organize them how you want.
- Simplify tax season in just a few clicks to generate tax reports so you are set when tax season arrives.
Zoho Desk customer service app provides the platform you need for customer support teams ranging from startup to enterprise. Scaled capabilities make it easy to get the basics like customer feedback and a ticketing system, with the option to grow and add more. With small business features, you gain even more capability such as:
- Automate routine tasks using a blueprint,
- Optimize resource management by connecting clients with the proper support agent,
- Improve customer experience with team collaboration,
- And just like every Zoho app, the data is there and ready to meet your insights and analytics needs.
Marketing departments are often called upon to design solutions to business problems, and the tools from Zoho certainly help! You’ll find an arsenal of applications in Zoho to support your marketing efforts from website creation and testing to email marketing and social media. And because they integrate with CRM and the rest of the Zoho One suite, you’ll also get end-to-end data for a full story of lead to a sale for every contact. With this sort of insight, Zoho makes answering big questions about your marketing strategy – and any adjustments you should consider – very direct. Learn more about marketing tools in Zoho One.
If your sales department is like any other we’ve met since starting Kite in 2014, you’re putting a lot of eggs into any CRM solution you choose. Don’t dig around looking for solutions only to wonder if they’ll work. We strongly recommend a partner for any CRM implementation involving this aspect of your organization and avoid common pitfalls:
- Starting an implementation project without a planning roadmap in place.
- You’ve got a new tool, but user adoption is poor.
- You don’t have support – and this means internal training and external partnership.
- You’re trying to do it on your own and it’s just not working out.
Trust in Zoho consultants at Kite to help you implement your new system and Zoho CRM in a way that truly complements your business. Our goal is to really invest time in getting to know your business so you get all the tools you need to succeed. We even invented a name for how we do it – Business Process Analysis. Imagine the power you can put behind your sales team when a correctly implemented CRM is in place to foster your sales process from lead to sale, to cross-selling and upselling apps!
We hope this high-level overview explaining how Zoho apps and Zoho One can help you design solutions to business problems for every department in your organization has been informative. And as always, if there’s something you read that sparks an idea, there’s a pretty good chance that Zoho has a solution. At Kite, we love the opportunity to address and solve those big questions whenever we partner with a new client. How can we help you?
Contact with us