How much it cost to make app like Tinder
Building the perfect dating app is not so difficult anymore. You can build a dating empire for your mobile on your own with this tinder. Your app can be designed to provide a unique experience where your member users can meet just the kind of person they want to.
The infamous left or right swipe feature from Tinder can be incorporated in your app which would help your users decide whether they like or dislike the person.
The users would also be suggested potential dates to browse through to keep them engaged and to ensure that they do not lose out on a potential partner.
How to Make a Dating App in 3 Easy Steps?
Choose a layout you like
Personalize it to improve its look and feel.
Add features like chat, social media, etc.
Create a dating app like Tinder without coding.
Publish your dating app on app stores
Let users find their match and date.
Algorithms behind Tinder success:
The aspiration to build a Tinder clone doesn’t fade over the years. Obviously, that’s due to its stunning popularity. Just take a look at the figures below:
The statistics are quite impressive. So you may be interested in what makes the dating app like Tinder so in-demand. First of all, Tinder functionality is really simple for users. Actually, it lies in swiping right and left for liking or skipping a particular person respectively. In case the other person returns the affection, Tinder creates a match.
Tinder is open for integration with Instagram. Users can access the Instagram profiles of their matches. Note that Tinder supports logging in with the user’s Facebook account. So users can see whether they have common friends, common interests and favorite places.
Techniques that make a Tinder app popular
Despite the fact that the Tinder functionality may seem very simple at first glance, it hides fairly complex algorithms invisible to users. Consider the following peculiarities when you create an app like Tinder
- Users can see only one person at a time but there are thousands of users swiping left and right simultaneously;
- Each user (or, at least, particular groups of users) sees people in a different order. It means that the developer’s task is to structure the profiles into different groups;
- Attractive and unattractive people are intentionally mixed up and shown to diverse users with non-repeatable frequency;
- A specific algorithm must be in charge to define who, when, and to whom should be shown to create a match in applications like Tinder.
The logic described above should be implemented on the server-side of the application. The backend can be made with the help of PHP, .NET, Java, Python, or other server-side technologies. In this matter, you should approach with great care to the choice of the server-side Tinder app developer.
Tinder app design:
Quality and, at the same time, simple design is, probably, the main thing that attracts customers in Tinder. The users do not want to spend a lot of time trying to find out how to deal with your app. They expect it to be intuitive and easy to use. In this regard, Tinder is a great example of the user-friendly interface. Not only lies it in a nice facade but also in a thought-out placement of options and buttons which provide a highly rated user experience. All this refers to the design. Consider it as one of the biggest parts of your investments when calculating the Tinder app cost.
Features of Tinder App
many of you want to know. Company has up-to-date experience developing successful dating apps both for iOS and Android and we decided to share our expertise to help you develop an engaging and addictive dating service.Now that you have gathered the complete understanding of not just the Tinder clone app market potential but also the answer of how to build a dating app like Tinder, along with the near actual cost estimate of Tinder app development, it is time to use that information.
- Easy registration through Facebook account
- Based on his/her location and preferred age, users receive the profiles of relevant people
- Option to like or dislike persons
- Mutually liked persons can chat personally
- In-app purchases (for extra options, ratings, etc.)
- Advanced matching algorithms
- Social media integrations
- Protection from uncensored content and abuse
- User anonymity
- User engaging features, like Tinder Moments
- Match suggestions