About the Job
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and mobile apps.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks “Laravel Mainly”.
- Proficient Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Proficient Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Good Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Fair to strong knowledge of socket.io, Firebase, node.js, GO lang.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Strong background of NginX.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com