The cost to build an App like Otlob
The expense of the restaurant app depends on the many key factors like app platform, app design, app functionality, a team of app developers, what additional features you want to include in it, etc.
1- How an application like Otlob can help customers with easy and smooth way.
- Getting an online order is an easy and time-saving process. You can get multiple orders simultaneously using an app and easily track the order as per your convenience. You can also update the current status of an order in real-time. When an order is delivered, you can easily remove the order from the stack.
- As everyone knows the menu is the calling card of your restaurant. You can easily add, edit and delete menu items quickly using the menu manager. Update the new cuisines from the kitchen to the menu card fast and quickly.
- Otlob is also giving online food ordering and delivery business marketplace to restaurant owners to streamline their food ordering business in Cairo, Alexandria, the Delta, and Upper Egypt.
2- Multiple Orders.
People order online mostly because it is a convenient and time-saving way to get favorite food. So convenience and time saving online food ordering system is the first priority and they design accordingly so that you can attend multiple orders at the same time, and also the user can re-order easily.
3- Procedure for delivery.
Delivery is a base service online ordering system. If your delivery service is good, the user will visit again and again on your website. So we have designed a perfect application taking care of all delivery aspects. Our online ordering system can fetch the location of the user, notify him to estimate time of delivery, send him a sorry message like “We are not serving currently in your area”, can sort out all orders of a particular locality, etc.
4- How these food Apps earn profits.
Most of the food applications earn profits on the generation of successful orders. They didn’t charge any amount from the customer but gets the order generation fees from the restaurant partner. Order generation fees or commission may vary from 10% to 30%.
5- Features of best food delivery App.
- An app like Otlob has the facility of paying via various payment options like PayPal, Google Pay, cash cards, or cash on delivery, etc.
- They are available all 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Re-ordering food is easy. Food delivery can be scheduled at a later date.
- Discount codes and coupons can be applied easily and cashback can be earned that enable future orders
- It has appropriate filters that help in finding delivery menu items easily. Making use of good filters eases out explore popular food delivery options from nearby restaurants
The cost to build an App like Otlob with an approximate value, a simple food delivery app may cost around $12,000 – $20,000, whereas a more sophisticated solution may go beyond $40,000.