The cost to build an App like Otlob
The cost of a restaurant application depends on many key factors such as the application platform, application design, application features, application developer team, what additional features you want to include in it, etc.
1- How an application like Otlob can help customers with an easy and smooth way.
- You can use one app to get multiple orders at the same time and easily follow them for your convenience. You can also update the current status of your order in real-time.
- As everyone knows the menu is the calling card of your restaurant. You can easily add, edit and delete menu items quickly using the menu manager. Update the new cuisines from the kitchen to the menu card fast and quickly.
- Otlob also offers online food ordering and distribution markets to restaurant owners to streamline their food ordering operations in Cairo, Alexandria, Delta, and Upper Egypt.
2- Multiple Orders.
People order online mainly because it’s a convenient and time-saving way to get favorite food. So convenient and time-saving online ordering systems are the first priority, they are designed accordingly so you can participate in multiple orders at the same time, and users can easily reorder.
3- Procedure for delivery.
If your shipping service is good, users will visit your website again and again. So we designed a perfect application that takes care of all aspects of delivery. Delivery, give you a sad message like “We are not currently serving in your region”, you can arrange all orders for a particular region, and so on.
4- How these food Apps earn profits.
They did not charge the customer any amount but received an order generation fee from a restaurant partner. Fees or commissions per generation of orders can vary from 10% to 30%.
5- Features of the best food delivery App.
- Applications such as Otlob can be paid by various payment methods such as PayPal, Google Pay, Cash Card or Cash On Delivery, etc.
- It’s all 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Re-ordering food is easy. Food delivery can be scheduled at a later date.
- Discount codes and coupons can be easily applied and can earn refund to support future orders
- It has appropriate filters that help in finding delivery menu items easily. Making use of good filters eases out explore popular food delivery options from nearby restaurants
The cost to build an App like Otlob with an approximate value, a simple food delivery app may cost around $12,000 – $20,000, whereas a more sophisticated solution may go beyond $40,000.